ADSM-L

Re: Software version clarification

1996-11-08 10:45:42
Subject: Re: Software version clarification
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 08:45:42 -0700
 The client files are complete install images.  The server
files represent fix files on top of the server products.
For server maintenance, you need the server product image
and the latest server maintenance.  For client maintenance
you need only obtain the latest client fix file.
Server product images are not on the ftp server.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development