ADSM-L

Re: Version 2 server for VM

1996-10-24 17:31:19
Subject: Re: Version 2 server for VM
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:31:19 EDT
On Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:57:59 CDT Larry Sanders said:
>This is for IBM, and anyone who has installed the V2 server for VM.

Hello Larry

Please let us know how you make out with the install. We ordered the
V2 server for VM last month and the V2 server for windows nt this month
and both are scheduled for shippment the 15th of next month.

So we will have a strong interest in any tidbit about the v2 install.

Thanks much len

Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
203 SAS Campus Drive
Cary NC 27513