ADSM-L

ADSM Defect Reporting

2015-10-04 18:12:49
Subject: ADSM Defect Reporting
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 10/23/96 11:36AM
There are 2 methods I use.  The first is to call the IBM Support center at
1-800-237-5511.  To do so will reguire that you know your customer account
number with IBM.  If in doubt, check with your local Systems Programmers.  The
second is through IBMLink.  This requires that you are a registered IBMLink
user (there is a charge), and that you have the appropriate level of service.
They break it down between problem reporting and usage questions - there is an
additional fee for the later.

If you don't deal with IBM software reporting , check around in your shop for
the people that do - probably the mainframe folks.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com