ADSM-L

Re: ADSM - SFTIII issues?

1996-10-15 22:44:39
Subject: Re: ADSM - SFTIII issues?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 22:44:39 -0400
On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 12:58:44 +1300, Dianne Sharp wrote:

>>Does anyone know if there are any issues with ADSM and mirrored servers
>>running SFTIII.
>I would appreciate any feedback this week.

We have been testing it for about four days and it is working ok. I
am getting over 600K/sec using compression. The netware servers are
not exactly power houses so I expect to get even better results when
I move it to another server I need to backup that has better cpu more
memory and faster disks.

If you have any particular questions I will be glad to try to answer
them (just remember I have only got it running on SFT-III for a few
days so far)