ADSM-L

Re: Empty Directories

1996-09-30 13:08:24
Subject: Re: Empty Directories
From: Mattern Chuck <cam03 AT HOMEDEPOT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 13:08:24 -0400
     We just went throught this panic as well.  It seems that it has
     everything to do with what type of backup you specified.  I believe
     that if you specify an incremental backup, the empty directories will
     appear with a restore.

Not in this case, We've never done anything but incrementals and it
happened here.

--
Chuck Mattern            "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.."
Chuck Mattern            "That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.."