ADSM-L

Re: (Fwd) Reduction of Database

1996-09-26 14:37:06
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Reduction of Database
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 14:37:06 -0400
I went thru the same process a few months back.  For a 6.2 GB ADSM
database on 3090-500J running MVS/ESA 4.3, the partial database reload
as described in APAR II08975 took about 7 hours to complete.  The reload
does give you progress messages but they're not very predictable or
consistent so you can't go by that.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com