ADSM-L

Re: ADSM reclamation control and batch command

1996-09-23 23:52:00
Subject: Re: ADSM reclamation control and batch command
From: John O'Connell <JohnO10196 AT AOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 23:52:00 -0400
       I control ADSM reclamation through the ADMINISTRATIVE command schedule
feature.  At 4:00 A.M. a administrative command is issued to set the
reclamation for the 3490 pool(s) to 60 % and at 19:00 I issue another command
to set the reclamation level back to 100% this stops reclamation between
19:00 and 04:00 A.M.
You  can re-route commands in any administrative command by using the  >
 symbol
On the right side  of the > symbol you put your data set name or file name if
your issuing the command on a PC.

John O'Connell

Siemens Communications