ADSM-L

Re: Recommendations on AIX upgrade

1996-09-23 13:10:22
Subject: Re: Recommendations on AIX upgrade
From: Andrew Justin Caird <acaird AT ENGIN.UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 13:10:22 -0400
On: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:28:55 EST
Brian Pennington wrote:
>     Ditto, I will be doing the same in the very near future.  I have a
>     3494 w/2 3590's & 2 3490's that I am most worried about.(Device
>     drivers) any inf. would be very helpful.

For what it's worth, when we upgraded from 3.2.5 to 4.1.4, we used
the same device drivers for our 3995/163s with the AIX4 system as
with the AIX3 system and so far it seems to be working just fine.
Maybe I should be worried?
--andy
Andrew Caird <acaird AT umich DOT edu> PGP encrypted mail encouraged
Andrew Caird <acaird AT umich DOT edu> PGP encrypted mail encouraged
     University of Michigan Center for Parallel Computing
(313)936-1985          http://www.engin.umich.edu/center/cpc/