ADSM-L

Re: Backup Integrity checking

1996-09-18 17:19:02
Subject: Re: Backup Integrity checking
From: Gary Choka <ChokG AT RBMG DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 17:19:02 -0400
Dianne,

I've run across a similar situation using 2.1 on a AIX.  I've been told
to check which SMSUPx patch I'm running.  If you are using SMSUP5, go
back to SMSUP4 on your Netware 4 servers.  From what I have been told,
the newer TSAxxx.NLMs have a problem with NDS objects. I haven't had a
chance to down my servers to see if this valid or not.