ADSM-L

Re: Event completion status of scheduled scripts

1996-09-17 18:19:17
Subject: Re: Event completion status of scheduled scripts
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:19:17 EDT
For filesystems you can do a QUERY FILESYSTEM FORMAT=DETAILED.  I believe
that the backup completion date is only updated after a successfully
completed incremental backup of the filesystem.
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601