ADSM-L

Re: Sharing of StorageTek Silo

1996-09-12 16:30:16
Subject: Re: Sharing of StorageTek Silo
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:30:16 -0500
Since the robot portion of the silo is not controlled by MVS, a scsi adapter
can be added to the robotics
control unit (LCM) and you can then access the new drives for ADSM.  At
least that's what the marketing
rep from STK told me.  You could even vary offline some of the MVS drives
and 'attach' them to the AIX
server.