ADSM-L

Re: Yesterday's Conference Call

1996-09-12 12:55:54
Subject: Re: Yesterday's Conference Call
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 12:55:54 -0400
I liked the conference call, thought Lisa did a good job.  I appreciate
the chance to partitipate and have direct Q&A with the developers.  But,
I also would MUCH prefer  to have separate "intro" and "techhie"
presentations.

We could also have gotten more out of it with the handouts available.
At least two of us (my company and one of our clients) received the mail
flyer announcing the conference on Monday.  So we signed up on Tuesday,
and therefore did not get the advance materials.

This could be an isolated problem, but I thought someone should tell IBM
that at least some customers did not get their flyers on time.