ADSM-L

TCP/IP failures using Win32 clients to OS/2 server

1996-09-11 21:14:04
Subject: TCP/IP failures using Win32 clients to OS/2 server
From: Irve Towers <irvet AT KNIGHT-HUB DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 21:14:04 -0400
We are attempting to use both NT and Win95 V2R1 clients backing up to an
OS/2 server. Very shortly into the backup, we get a tcpip communication
failure. Following is the dsmerror log:

TcpRead: Zero byte buffer read.
sessRecvVerb rc: -50 from call to 'readRtn'
cuConfirm: Received rc: -50 trying to receive ConfirmResp verb
TcpFlush: Error 10038 sending data on Tcp/Ip socket 4294967295
sessSendVerb: Error sending Verb, rc: -50

We are having the same problem with release level V2R1 and .5 code

Any tips?
Digitally yours,
Irve Towers
The Hub Internet Services - Washinton DC - http://www.knight-hub.com/
Alternate e-mail -> support AT knight-hub DOT com  -> webmaster AT knight-hub
DOT com