ADSM-L

Registration Form

1996-09-05 16:27:12
Subject: Registration Form
From: MR DAVID J SMITH <LZNQ75A AT PRODIGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 15:27:12 -0500
You can get your Web Site listed in the 1997 edition of
The Who's Who Guide absolutely FREE!

This is the third edition of the Who's Who Guide and it
is packed with hundreds of listings of web sites from
all over the world. We advertise the Who's Who Guide
to hundreds of thousands of computer users every year
and so you can get great exposure for your site. When
we receive your listing we will respond by E-Mail and
let you know the new location for the Guide.

Please complete the form below and your Web Site will
be included in the Who's Who Guide - 1997. You must
complete this form in it's entirety. Please do not
leave any blanks. Type n/a for any question which is
not applicable to your Web Site. Do NOT change the line
structure. Your answers are imported into our database.
Type your answers EXACTLY the way you wish them to
appear in the Who's Who Guide.

Send you registration form to: lznq75a AT prodigy DOT com

Administrative Information
==========================

1>  Type of Listing (New or Modify)...:
2>  Organization Name.................: