ADSM-L

Netware bindery backup?

1996-09-05 11:37:23
Subject: Netware bindery backup?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:37:23 -0400
Does the incremental backup backs up the Bindery in Netware by
default?
I am backing up my SYS volume.

I also could not figure out how to "query backup" for the bindery. I
tried different syntax but none worked. I thought that maybe the
incremental backup was not backing up the Bindery so I tried
"incremental bindery" and it inspected one object, but did not
process anything. This leads me to believe that the incremental I am
running IS backing up the bindery.

Any samples of "query backup" for the Bindery?