ADSM-L

ADSM manuals via (Dyna)Web: where is fullhtml.v?

1996-09-05 09:07:00
Subject: ADSM manuals via (Dyna)Web: where is fullhtml.v?
From: Michael Fink <Michael.Fink AT UIBK.AC DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 15:07:00 +0200
I am trying to make the Dynatext version of the ADSM manuals
accessible to our intranet Web users using the Dynaweb
server (on an SGI). (Why this is attractive in a heterogeneous
environment should be obvious).

I was almost successful by copying the /usr/ebt directory
structure to the respective location in the SGI system and
updating the config files; the only missing piece is the
SGML -> HTML conversion style sheet (filename: styles/fullhtml.v).

Using SGI's style sheet permits correct viewing of the tables of
contents, however, nearly all text formatting is lost, because
SGI and IBM seem to use different SGML tags to structure their texts.
That makes the texts very hard to read.

So I'd need the styles/fullhtml.v that is appropriate for the ADSM
manuals. Any kind soul?

Sincerely,  Michael Fink

--