ADSM-L

Re: -fromdate= on AIX4.1 not working

1996-09-04 12:51:50
Subject: Re: -fromdate= on AIX4.1 not working
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 12:51:50 EDT
For those of you who are interested, an APAR has been opened (again) on
the following problem regarding DATEFORMAT.  Apparently a prior APAR,
similar to this one, was closed as either a suggestion for a future change
or as a documentation issue (not sure which).  The APAR # is ic14855.
If you are interested in seeing this "fixed", you might want to get yourself
added to the interested parties list for this APAR.           ..Paul
--
On AIX,