ADSM-L

Re: Turn off mirroring?

1996-09-04 09:13:20
Subject: Re: Turn off mirroring?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 08:13:20 -0500
     That's it.... are you sure you specified the name just as it appears
     when you do a q dbvol ?  last time I deleted a dbcopy was with
     adsm/6000 2.1.0.3 (I think on our test machine I've done it with
     2.1.0.8 also)
     double check and give it another try....
     NOTE ! ! ! check your hardware logs and make sure the primary dbvols
     are error free... I don't know what would happen if your primary
     dbvols had errors and you tried to delete the copy...
     later
          Dwight