ADSM-L

unregistering

1996-08-27 08:06:47
Subject: unregistering
From: John O'Neall <jon AT IN2P3 DOT FR>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 14:06:47 +0200
While testing a macro to add licenses, I made a mistake on the */ at the
end of the comment on commit.  To compound the error, I didn't notice it
had registered the licenses and registered more, the result being that
I've now registered now than I've paid for.  (ADSM doesn't seem to care
anyway, tho IBM probably does.)  What do I do to UNregister some licenses?

Thanks in advance.  John

John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
John O'Neall                         e-mail:  jon AT in2p3 DOT fr
Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3          phone:   (33) 78 93 08 80
Villeurbanne, France                 fax:     (33) 78 94 30 54