ADSM-L

Re: Archives and HP-UX10 info?

1996-08-23 09:13:03
Subject: Re: Archives and HP-UX10 info?
From: Andrew Justin Caird <acaird AT ENGIN.UMICH DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996 09:13:03 -0400
>>> On Fri, 23 Aug 1996 08:54:55 -0400, "Pittson, Timothy
>>> ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM> wrote:

TP> I believe HPUX 10.01 is officially supported in the
TP> latest maintenance release.

Thanks Tim.  I imagine that most people are running (or
planning to run in the near future) 10.10 and/or 10.20.  Is
there any news about ADSM wrt to those those levels of
HP-UX?

Thanks.
--andrew
Andrew Caird <acaird AT umich DOT edu> PGP encrypted mail encouraged
Andrew Caird <acaird AT umich DOT edu> PGP encrypted mail encouraged
     University of Michigan Center for Parallel Computing
(313)936-1985          http://www.engin.umich.edu/center/cpc/