ADSM-L

Problems backing up netware 4.1 NDS

1996-08-19 16:58:32
Subject: Problems backing up netware 4.1 NDS
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 16:58:32 -0400
I am getting an error ANS 4972E Unable to connect to netware target
service. Make sure the TSA NLM is loaded on the specified machine.
This occurred with both the latest NLMs from Novell and with the ones
that come with the Netware client (R2 V1 L0.3).

I am not sure if the problem is in the commands I am trying or if
there is a NLM problem. The commands I tried were:
select charts_archive:\installation\*
select charts_archive/.o=installation\*

The volume is called "charts_archive" and the directory is called
"installation".
I am also interested in examples of selective backup lines for NDS.
The read.me file has one or two samples which don't illustrate much.