ADSM-L

Digital UNIX Client

1996-08-19 11:15:47
Subject: Digital UNIX Client
From: William Hankard <whankard AT TESENT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 11:15:47 -0400
Hello,

        I am trying to install the ADSM 2.1 Client under Digital UNIX 4.0 and
in the installation manual for Digital UNIX, there is only an axample
for the setld command for a TK50 tape.  I am using a CDROM for the
distribution medium, and this command will not work on the file on the
CD.

        I have also tried restoring the file to disk to see if it comes off in
the setld format, but it does not.  Any ideas?  Is there an ftp site
that I can get just
the Digital UNIX binary?   Thanks in advance.

                                                -Bill Hankard
                                                whankard AT tesent DOT com
Tessera Enterprise Systems
401 Edgewater Place Suite 430