ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 18:14:03
From: J.STANDAERT:STC1:GTEDS To: {("RFC-822": <adsm-l(a)vm.marist.edu>,SITE:INTERNET)}:TELEMAIL cc: J.STANDAERT:STC1:GTEDS
Date: 08-14-96 8:35am
My understanding from book-  default is always ADSM.BFS and can only be
changed to USERHLQ.BFS ??  Are copy group storage group tapes also
ADSM.BFS, or do they generate different 2nd level, ADSM.CFS for ex.?

Specifically, I would like to define ONE HLQ for use by all of ADSM, but
specify unique second levels for primary storage tapes and copy storage
tapes, and possibly, archive pool tapes for CA1 control.  At moment, looks
like I will need multiple, unique HLQ's?? (ADSMBACK.BFS, ADSMARCH.BFS,
ADSMCOPY.BFS etc)

Thanks..