ADSM-L

NetWare TcpMSSinternetlimit option

1996-08-14 13:13:58
Subject: NetWare TcpMSSinternetlimit option
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 13:13:58 EDT
In the ADSM README file for the NetWare 2.1.0.3 client, there is a
paragraph that suggests you put the TcpMSSinternetlimit OFF option into
your SYS:\ETC\TCPIP.CFG file for higher performance.  We cannot find
such a file, nor can we find reference to such a file in the Novell
manuals.

If someone has used this option successfully, can they clue me in on where
this option goes?  Thanks.

..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601