ADSM-L

Re: Reply to RE: NETWARE 4.10 ADS

1996-08-09 15:53:08
Subject: Re: Reply to RE: NETWARE 4.10 ADS
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 15:53:08 EDT
On Fri, 9 Aug 1996 15:02:50 EDT Julie Phinney said:
>Paul, did you ever figure this one out?  We are having the same
>problem.  And we have found no work-around. We are using NetWare v3.
>
>Julie Phinney
>JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS.E-MAIL.COM

I believe our user has solved this problem.  She had a typo in the DSM.OPT
file and had mis-typed the IP address for the ADSM server.  At least, this is
what she tells me.  I am a bit skeptical, as I would have thought that this
would have resulted in an error message being displayed, but she reported to
me that no error messages had been displayed.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's suggestions.
..Paul