ADSM-L

Re: DLT Robots

1996-08-09 13:55:09
Subject: Re: DLT Robots
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 12:55:09 -0500
> I have the need to install a DLT robot for use with ADSM.  The
> requirements are for three drives and 200-300GB of capacilty.  Any
> suggestions on manufacturer/model?  Any good news/bad news stories?
> Thanks for your input.
>
> Bob Price

On our Sunss, we have been using the Quantum TH5EA-EA for over a year
with CompacTape(tm) IV tapes and I don;t think we've had any problems
with either.

Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Systems Programmer                        Internet: xmas AT uxa.ecn.bgu DOT edu
Educational Computing Network             BITNET:   [email protected]
Board of Governors Universities           VMSHARE:  ECE/MARK