ADSM-L

Client Disaster Recovery

1996-08-08 14:11:25
Subject: Client Disaster Recovery
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 14:11:25 EDT
Several of you have expressed concern that the client disaster recovery
procedures we end up documenting as the best alternatives in the redbook
should really be part of the ADSM product.  The ADSM development direction
is to provide enhancements to DRM to handle client disaster recovery.  Some
of the work that we do as part of this redbook project will be used as a base
for what is needed in the acutal product.  So, the developers are listening
and recognize that it is a known requirement for ADSM to include DR procedures
for the clients.
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens
IBM - ITSO San Jose