ADSM-L

Re: Netware 4.10 ADSM question

1996-08-08 03:01:00
Subject: Re: Netware 4.10 ADSM question
From: Lio FROST-AINLEY <frost AT PPE.MSM.CERN DOT CH>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:01:00 +0200
Paul,

this is far from a simple problem. It sounds like the one we have seen, and=20=

we
have been waiting for more than 2 months for an answer from IBM. We believe=20=

the
problem is somehow connected to FDDI, since the Netware client works=20
correctly
on Ethernet connected servers.

The only work-around we found (quite unsatisfactory, but.....) was to run an
INCR backup using the option "INCRBYDATE". This works, but of course the=20
backups
have to be fired up manually.

It looks like an urgent fix is now required by more than one user.....

regards

Lio.Frost-Ainley AT cern DOT ch