ADSM-L

adsm

1996-08-07 12:20:35
Subject: adsm
From: "Patrik Mass, O:Sandvik, OU1:0180, P:Sandvik, A:SIL, C:SE" <Patrik.Mass AT SANDVIK.POSTNET DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 16:20:35 +0000
 Hello ADSM users

I have run into a small problem when restoring the bindery on a=20
Netware 3.12 server.
My opt-file looks like the following=20

COMMMETHOD                   TCPip
     TCPPORT                 1500

NODENAME                  SEDDTT

*  Recommended exclude list for NetWare
*  -------------------------------------------------------
*  (Note: the Bindery is backed up with "sel bindery" command)

EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?net$obj.sys
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?net$prop.sys
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?net$val.sys
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?secaudit.log
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?events.log
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?system.log
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?btrieve.trn
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?tsa?tsa$temp.*
EXCLUDE                   sys:?system?sys$log.err
EXCLUDE                   sys:?vol$log.err
EXCLUDE                   sys:?tts$log.err
 =20
*  NetWare Screen option
*  ---------------------------------------------------------------
*  The following option instructs the NetWare client to destroy
*  the ADSM screen when quitting the dsmc program.

SCROLLPrompt         YES
SCROLLLines           20
NWPWFILE            YES

My problem is when i restore the bindery i will get all user=20
security equivalenses right but the all the=20
Thrustee Directory Assignments are gone.

Could anyone tell me what am doing wrong??

Best regards Patrik

=