ADSM-L

Re: updating mgtclass attributes

1996-08-05 12:34:00
Subject: Re: updating mgtclass attributes
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1996 12:34:00 -0400
Text item: Body.822
Existing versions don't need to 'recognize' mgmtclass changes.  Your change
will be used by the 'expire inventory' process to select which versions to
purge.  All INACTIVE versions will be potentially affected by the change
since you may cause them to be cleaned up sooner.

Some of the mgmtclas parameters are used by the incremental process on the
client, for instance 'backup frequency'.

Bill Colwell
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
Cambridge Ma.