ADSM-L

Re: What would you buy?

1996-08-02 12:36:30
Subject: Re: What would you buy?
From: Chet Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 11:36:30 -0500
We are not having problems with the 7331 model 205 on AIX other than the
status of the
drive after rebooting.  ADSM mounts will fail with this device if the drive
is dirty and it
is not cleaned.  The library does not mail the root user of a dirty drive
condition like
you would normally see with a 7208 drive.