ADSM-L

ADSM Setup

1996-08-02 11:21:32
Subject: ADSM Setup
From: "T.JOSEPH TAN" <tonyjoe AT SINGNET.COM DOT SG>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 23:21:32 +0800
Hi,

I have manage to setup the ADSM server running under OS/2 on TCP/IP connection.
I am also able to save & restore data from the client server to my fix disk
which is currently my backuppool which I rename it.  But I could not get the
data to be backup to my tape storage pool.  I try to define the devices for
the tape autoloader, but the error came out was "I/O error when defining
devices", may I know how to solve this problem, I am using a SCSI cable.
The tape devices is IBM 24/48 GB Tape Autoloader.
Thanks in advance!!

Reg's,
Joseph Tan.

|Name   : Joseph Tan             |
|E-mail : tonyjoe AT singnet.com DOT sg |