ADSM-L

Bug with Solaris 2.1.3 Client's INCLEXCL option?

1996-07-31 16:38:26
Subject: Bug with Solaris 2.1.3 Client's INCLEXCL option?
From: Micheal Tramont <micheal.tramont AT E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 16:38:26 EDT
On a Solaris 2.1.3 ADSM client, if there is a space
after the filename for the INCLEXCL dsm.sys option, then ADSM
can't find the file!

Not a major issue, but something to be aware of.  I don't have this
problem with an AIX client.

Sample output:

  >  dsm.sys:INCLEXCL           /etc/dsm.inclexcl <-- Extra Space
  >
  >  $ dsm&
  >  ANS4041S Options file '/etc/dsm.inclexcl ' not found

Thank you,

Micheal Tramont
Ford Motor Company
micheal.tramont AT e-mail DOT com OR usfmc4p6 AT ibmmail DOT com
(313) 845-3287