ADSM-L

How to speed up regular user's query archive in ADSM?

1996-07-31 18:31:53
Subject: How to speed up regular user's query archive in ADSM?
From: "Hung (Paul) Cao" <paulc AT HSTN.GEOBANK.PGS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 15:31:53 -0700
Hi,
        Our ADSM system response to QUERY ARCHIVE is extremely slow for a
regular user (5 minutes
or more) compare to instantaneous response of root user since root have the
right to all the archive data
in ADSM.
        Is there a way to speed up ADSM response to regular user?
      I have heard of setting the user name in dsm.sys but don't know how?
Helps are greatly appreciated.

                Paul