ADSM-L

ANS497E can't connect to netware 4.1 server

1996-07-31 15:44:52
Subject: ANS497E can't connect to netware 4.1 server
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 15:44:52 -0400
I am trying to run the netware client (V2 R1 L0.3) on a netware 4.1 and
I am getting the error:
ANS4972E Unable to connect to netware target service''
Make sure the TSA NLM is laoded on the specified machine.

I have TSANDS and TSA410 loaded. Do I need anything else loaded?
I am trying to backup a volume with MAC name space on it. I also tried
my sys volume (which does not
have the mac name space loaded).

Anyone backing up MAC name space on netware 4.1?