ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-07-31 12:17:21
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 12:17:21 -0400
Hi

My coworker and I just did an install of Warp Connect and FP17 on his PC.
We backed his PC up with ADSM before we started.  I then had him install
2.1.03 version of ADSM.  We are getting SYS3175 when he tries to start
ADSM.  We have connectivity to the ADSM machine, so that shouldn't be a
problem.  Any ideas what this could be?  Thanks.

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 BJC Health System   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org

 "I suppose I should thank you for teaching me how true the
  old saying is.  Teach him how you will, a pig will never
  play the flute"
             - Thom Merrilin to Matt on the Spray