ADSM-L

How do I reduce my log size?

2015-10-04 18:14:43
Subject: How do I reduce my log size?
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 7/31/96 10:56AM
The trick here is that to reduce the size of your log you will have to add a
new log that is the size you want, and then you can reduce he log by the
amount of the old log, and then delete it.  Follow the instructions in the
Admin GUIDE and you should be fine.  I have done this to consolidate down to a
single log after I allocated it too small, and had lots of small data sets,
and it worked fine.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com