ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-07-31 08:46:35
From: Digest Info Refcard <Dan.Crouse AT MAILPORT.DELTA-AIR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 08:46:35 -0400
Oliver,

Is 2.1.03 your server level, your client level or both?  We had a similar
problem that we suspect was associated with having a large number of files
within a single file system.  This problem cleared up when we installed the
ADSM HP-UX 2.1.03 client.

You also did not mention which level of HP-UX you are running.  If you are
running HP-UX version 10.x you might try installing the ADSM HP-UX 10.x
client.  It is generally a good idea to get the most current version of an
ADSM client when you experience unusual errors.  I have seen quite a few
anomalies cleared up without explanation by "getting current".

I hope this helps.

DanC
Daniel G. Crouse
Software Information Services, Inc.
Email:  Dan.Crouse AT MAILPORT.DELTA-AIR DOT COM
Vmail:  800-233-6838
Voice:  404-714-5754