ADSM-L

Checking Database Integrity

1996-07-30 13:16:57
Subject: Checking Database Integrity
From: Abi Admassu <Abi.Admassu AT UCOP DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:16:57 -0700
Hello all,

I am trying to run a data integrity check on our ADSM 2.1 MVS server.  The
database size is 1.4GB.  We have been running ADSM for almost 2 years
without any major problems.  We have about 300 clients backing up data to
this server.  What is the best way to use AUDIT VOLUME to do this? Does it
take a long time? Can it be cancelled anytime?  Is there another better way
to check database/storage pools integrity?  Thanks in advance.

Abi