ADSM-L

OS/2 Lotus Notes Agent

1996-07-26 17:41:15
Subject: OS/2 Lotus Notes Agent
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 16:41:15 -0500
We are running ADSM 2.1.3 server on MVS and keep 8 versions of file.
I installed OS/2 client 2.1.3 and backup Agent 2.1.4 on Lotus Notes 4.1.
I backed up one database then changed a file, and added a file. Backed up
again. Changed same file (so there should now be 3 versions of doc). Backed
up again. Then I wanted to restore the first version of the document, but
I don't get a listing as to which version I want to backup. I realize that in
notes the documents do not have 'file names', but this scenorio could possibly
occur. How can I specify which version of a document I want to restore?