ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Integration with HP Operations Center

1996-07-25 13:26:21
Subject: Re: ADSM Integration with HP Operations Center
From: Juanita Gomez <juanita.gomez AT EMAIL.FPL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 12:26:21 EST
     I would also be very interested in any information.  We have Operation
     Center and it would be very helpful if it can be used to monitor the
     backups.

     Juanita Gomez
     Florida Power & Light
     juanita_gomez AT email.fpl DOT com

Subject: ADSM Integration with HP Operations Center
Author:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at
Internet-Mail
Date:    7/24/96 4:05 PM

     Has anyone had experience with integrating ADSM with Operations Center
     for monitoring/managing backup processes in OpC?

     We are starting an effort to implement monitoring of all backup
     operations on multiple AIX ADSM servers with Operaton Center.  If
     there are any templates out there, I prefer not to re-invent the
     wheel.

     Stacy Lacy
     Cargill, Inc.

     stacy_lacy AT cargill DOT com