ADSM-L

Re: ADSM for Digital Unix

1996-07-24 07:36:02
Subject: Re: ADSM for Digital Unix
From: William Hankard <whankard AT TESENT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 07:36:02 -0400
Paul,

        This is from the ADSTAR Version 2 Release 1 License Specifications
Document:

Digital Unix Client

A Digital UNIX Client requires the following hardware and software:

* Systems DEC 3000 Model 400 AXP with 5MB of availible disk space

* Digital UNIX Version 3.2 (DEC OSF/1)

* The following communication protocol:

        -TCP/IP, which comes standard with Digital UNIX

        I think you are O.K. with 3.2D.  However, I am in the same situation in
migrating to
        Digital UNIX 4.0 and would like to also run ADSM under this operationg
system.  I would
        venture to guess, that ADSM  Version 2 Release 1 would run under
Digital UNIX 4.0
        Good luck and let me know how you make out.

                                                                        -Bill
Hankard

whankard AT tesent DOT com