ADSM-L

FTP Server

2015-10-04 18:14:43
Subject: FTP Server
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 7/22/96 3:47PM
Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com
________________________Forward Header________________________
Author: INTERNET.OWNERAD
07-22-96 03:47 PM

Last week I had a lot of problems getting to the FTP server 198.80.6.2. I
would always get empty directory. Was the server down?  I needed to
download AIX 4.1 V2R1 for a client. Today I was finally able to log on
to server and tried to download adsm.client like the readme file said
to do. The download started working and about 1 1/2 hours after the
file transfer started it stopped with error message:

     FTP Server wouldn't allow access of file
adsm/fixes/v2r1/aix41/adsm.client
     has been abandoned.

My client needs to load ADSM for AIX 4.1. HELP!!!