ADSM-L

FTP Server

1996-07-22 15:12:34
Subject: FTP Server
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:12:34 -0500
Last week I had a lot of problems getting to the FTP server 198.80.6.2. I
would always get empty directory. Was the server down?  I needed to
download AIX 4.1 V2R1 for a client. Today I was finally able to log on
to server and tried to download adsm.client like the readme file said
to do. The download started working and about 1 1/2 hours after the
file transfer started it stopped with error message:

     FTP Server wouldn't allow access of file adsm/fixes/v2r1/aix41/adsm.client
     has been abandoned.

My client needs to load ADSM for AIX 4.1. HELP!!!