ADSM-L

Re: Procedures to subscribe to user group

1996-07-22 10:45:01
Subject: Re: Procedures to subscribe to user group
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 10:45:01 EDT
Lately, several people have asked about sub/unsub'ing, etc. from the ADSM-L
list.  I'll be happy to help anyone who is having trouble with these
activites.  However, most can be done yourself by sending a note to Marist's
LISTSERV.  There are several documents available which describe the commands
and facilities the LISTSERV provides.  I highly recommend that everyone
obtain the LISTSERV REFCARD, which lists all available commands and what they
do.  If you are new to using LISTSERV, then you should also get the GENINTRO
document, which describes how LISTSERV works.

These documents, and others, are available (for free) by sending a note to
LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU, containing one of the following commands:

info refcard
info genintro
info

The INFO command without options will send you back a list of documents that
are available via LISTSERV.

Martha McConaghy - ADSM-L list owner