ADSM-L

AIX GUI

1996-07-17 16:42:21
Subject: AIX GUI
From: Richard Flagg <rflagg AT CLAMSOUTH DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 15:42:21 -0500
I am using the AIX ADSM server.  When I bring up the GUI I have the pulldown
which lets me define where dsmserv.opt, dsm.opt, ... reside.
However after I change these pointers I cannot save them for posterity.

Does anyone know how I might save these changes so that I do not always
get the defaults ?
--