ADSM-L

Where are the APAR descriptions?

1996-07-15 11:33:21
Subject: Where are the APAR descriptions?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT ACS.BU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 11:33:21 -0400
Where does one research ADSM APARs, as in looking up the text of APAR ICnnnnn
or searching for problem keywords?  I don't see likely areas in the FTP site,
and doing a Search via the ADSM Web page on a given ICnnnnn number simply
refers back to a summary level page.  We've seen members of this list provide
the descriptive content of APARs, but where are such obtained?
     thanks,  Richard Sims, Boston University OIT