ADSM-L

ANR0428W, why?

1996-07-11 20:48:14
Subject: ANR0428W, why?
From: Massimo Orlandi <Massimo.Orlandi AT CHINF.MAIL.ABB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 17:48:14 -0700
Hi ADSM folk !

Not a really serious problem, but it upsets me...
Since about one month, one of our 100 clients produces exactly each 20 minutes
(I think it is because of the RETRYPERIOD which
defaults to 20 min.) the following messages in the server's  activity log:

ANR0400I Session 919 started for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX).
ANR0428W Session 919 for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX) refused - client is down-level
with this server version.
ANR0403I Session 919 ended for node CHKRAKWRSRV1 (AIX).

The Client is running on AIX Version 4.1. The ADSM-Client Version is 2.1.0.1.
The ADSM-Server is running on MVS 5.1 with  Version
2 Release 1 Level 0.7/0.7.
The mentioned client is scheduled for incremental backup each day at 10:00 pm.
And this scheduled backup works absolutely fine
without any errors. So why still do I get the error messages ? Any ideas ?

Thanks and Regards

Massimo