ADSM-L

PUDM: People's Underground Documentation Movement -Reply

1996-07-09 19:02:59
Subject: PUDM: People's Underground Documentation Movement -Reply
From: Van Stokes <VSTOKES AT VHA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 17:02:59 -0600
I will contribute to the rebelion!

Just show me which way to wield my ADSM light saber.

*** Van ***

>>> Wendy Alberg
<WAXY AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU> 07/09/96
06:39am >>>
David Bohm: thanks for the list of gotchas you ran into when
installing
ADSM admin client for TSO using APPC. Maybe we can
start a People's
Underground Documentation Movement here and combine our
installation experiences into some practical ADSM
documentation.

Wendy Alberg                      Phone:  607/255-2672
Network & Computer Systems        Fax:    607/255-6523
Cornell Information Technologies  E-mail: wa10 AT cornell DOT edu
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY    WWW:
http://dwrgi.cit.cornell.edu/