ADSM-L

adsmpipe

1996-06-28 12:22:59
Subject: adsmpipe
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 12:22:59 EDT
Michael, my collegue in the UK nor I could get this message to your e-mail
directly, so I'm posting here...thanks, Cyndie Behrens, IBM - ITSO San Jose
: Mike Broomhead,                    Externally 0161 905 6154 :
: michael_broomhead AT uk.ibm DOT com       Internally     7 62 6154 :
: GBIBM4F2@IBMMAIL or broomm@nhbvm7  Car Phone    0402 180013 :
Subject: NO SUBJECT

/internet
/to michael.tramont AT e-mail DOT com
/end

Michael,
we got it working on Sequent (PTX 2 and PTX 4) and HPUX at BT,
one of our large UK customers. HP was easy, PTX port was a little
tricky, but I didn`t do the work myself.

It`s common knowldegde that BT use Pipe, and when I followed ADSM-L
I noticed they were posting to that. So I`m not giving anything away
by advising you to call Brian Johnson on (44)-1908-656-067. He has an
email ID, but I don`t have it with me.

BT paid for the porting to be done, so please understand their position!
Let me know how you get on.